September 30, 2026
Pecking away at the keyboard as if I knew what I was doing, these words take us forth into a future fraught with time and change, just like always. Glad you could make it.
I am re-introducing myself (how do YOU do?) to your eyes (there's a first time for everything) as my art website ( michaelstevenplatt.com ) is once again available for perusal and consideration.
Read into this blog as you will (or won't) and enjoy (I hope) the creative offerings herein. I haven't written here much in the last few years, but there are selections that you may find pertinent to your considerations. Check out the earlier posts.
I, however, am heading back to the art site to continue constructing and building it into facsimile of the site it used to be... gone but not forgotten. I hope to see you there looking at me in representational form. Stop on by and feed your eyes and mind. Cheers!

No comments:
Post a Comment