My photo
Northfield, Illinois, United States
Michael Steven Platt has taken his life long love of doodling to extremes. His intent is to provide and promote creations of positive energy which will broaden the scope of perception and impart a sense of well being to those who experience them.

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Catch Me By Surprise

My goodness.

After almost a year locked out of my Blogger blog (say that five times with a mouthful of water), I randomly find a swirling water photo (not swishing, swirling) and open the site it is from, see that it is a Blogger blog (I hope the mouthful of water is gone by now), read several entries, enjoyed the words, tried to follow it, end up having to sign in to Blogger to do it, poked away at it (ever one more time again again) and somehow (on the 7th try) got the correct combination of name and password and the blinking thing opened up. Wow.

... and "hello!" for crying out loud (very quietly on the keyboard), it's wonderful to be here, it's certainly a thrill, you're such a lovely audience that I'm very glad you are still home here when I've finally gotten the silly front door open so I could come in, too.

I suppose I'll just start back up again here, as well as the other two blogs on WordPress, trying to reach into the attention spans of as many people as I can, believing in my efforts and having fun with them is a worthwhile way to be busy.
Picture time (I've been posting pictures with words on the other blogs and I like the multi-sensory aspect):
                                                            Back in Five Minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment