My photo
Northfield, Illinois, United States
Michael Steven Platt has taken his life long love of doodling to extremes. His intent is to provide and promote creations of positive energy which will broaden the scope of perception and impart a sense of well being to those who experience them.

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Where Am I?

I've got ANOTHER blog? I forgot about one other one on Blogger. It only has a few posts and i think I started it to show off art, but I don't recall as the last entry was in 2010. Luckily, no one is there to get caught up in the lack of posts to be able to not read . So, since that has worked so well, I'll keep it going for the moment. Meanwhile, I just posted on my other two and I'm thinking I should slap something down here as well. Instead of fishing around for something to write I'll catch another angle: Picture Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment