My photo
Northfield, Illinois, United States
Michael Steven Platt has taken his life long love of doodling to extremes. His intent is to provide and promote creations of positive energy which will broaden the scope of perception and impart a sense of well being to those who experience them.

Friday, May 1, 2009

A Poetry Day Late and A Poem, Short

Okay, okay... I know what you’ll say:
I didn’t come through on Poetry Day.
Apologies, regrets, atonement, amends
My self recriminatory angst forefends…
I guess I’ll ameliorate this loss somehow
And offer a poem… so, how ‘bout right now?

Wrought Write Read

How much Writ
Can a Right Write Write
If a Wrought Write
Wrote Right Writ?


Wrap that around confusion’s find
Then plant it in your fertile mind,
And wonder if you were mislead
And wrote right write was left instead.
So with that read of wrought write fun
This Poetry Day is write right done!

Wrote right write wrought by Michael Steven Platt 5-1-09

No comments:

Post a Comment