My photo
Northfield, Illinois, United States
Michael Steven Platt has taken his life long love of doodling to extremes. His intent is to provide and promote creations of positive energy which will broaden the scope of perception and impart a sense of well being to those who experience them.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Digging Deep and Three Thoughts

Dianne and I spent a taxing couple of hours looking through old notebooks of mine for stories that have never been put into the computer, and, by the time we had found a few, there is not enough time to transcribe, edit and present one in a suitable format. Dianne did a delightful job typing up a transcription of a dream I once had, but I will use this as a rough draft and offer the polished version at a later date. So for today’s entry I will make due by putting forth a few Thoughts of the Moment and call it a night.

Doing the best one can is the ultimate goal of any given moment.

Sometimes I feel like I’m fighting a losing uphill battle just to stay where I am.

Some people are gifted with a generous dearth of awareness.


Catch you in the greater later on!

Written by Michael Steven Platt 4-15-09

No comments:

Post a Comment