My photo
Northfield, Illinois, United States
Michael Steven Platt has taken his life long love of doodling to extremes. His intent is to provide and promote creations of positive energy which will broaden the scope of perception and impart a sense of well being to those who experience them.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Three more Thoughts of the Moment

From out of my magic hat of writing I pull these little bits of tid to share with you...

The older and more experienced I become, the more I rely on memory and intellect and the less I rely on inspiration and intuition.

We must think not only of today’s posterity but the posterity of the future as well.

Some people are like a small piece of tree branch put firmly into the heavy, very wet earth.

And with that I put my magic hat back on and take a nap...

Written by Michael Steven Platt 4-28-09

No comments:

Post a Comment