My photo
Northfield, Illinois, United States
Michael Steven Platt has taken his life long love of doodling to extremes. His intent is to provide and promote creations of positive energy which will broaden the scope of perception and impart a sense of well being to those who experience them.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

A Sentimental Poem

Oh dear, oh no, look out below,

It’s once more time to post in rhyme,

So here’s the view I offer you,

A little treat that’s short and sweet,

Another blog about a frog,

So now I say, take it away!




My Froggy


I once had a froggy,

He was a nice froggy,

He hopped and he hopped and he hopped,

But then he hopped away,

But that’s okay,

‘Cause now I got a duck.
The End


A masterpiece to say the least,

A little sad, but not too bad,

A bit of fun, and now it’s done,

We’ll try a quack when I come back,

So there you go, that’s all the show...

See you later mashed potater!

Written by Michael Steven Platt 4-23-09

No comments:

Post a Comment