My photo
Northfield, Illinois, United States
Michael Steven Platt has taken his life long love of doodling to extremes. His intent is to provide and promote creations of positive energy which will broaden the scope of perception and impart a sense of well being to those who experience them.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Three Thoughts of the Moment

Thoughts of the Moment:

A person with an open mind will question whether he truly has an open mind while a person with a closed mind believes unequivocally that he has an open mind and will refuse to listen to anyone suggesting otherwise.

If you are not perfect, then you have no grounds to criticize; if you are perfect, then you have no reason to criticize.


If I had the time and energy I’d probably do something else… but I don’t, so I’m going to sit right here and do this.

And that's that.

Written by Michael Steven Platt 4-21-09

No comments:

Post a Comment